- Home -
- Attorneys -
- Blake R.
Blake R. Gerney
Blake is one of only 22 Ohio State Bar Association-Certified Specialist in Business, Commercial and Industrial Real Property Law. He serves as an appointed member of the OSBA Real Property Specialization Board.
With over 16 years of legal experience, Blake's practice focuses on real estate, land use, construction law and financial services, including, development, zoning, construction documents, leasing, finance and loan documentation. Blake is also experienced in general business transactions and litigation, mergers and acquisitions, and business formations and counsels several small and medium-sized businesses on various matters.
Blake speaks regularly to real estate agents, brokers, title agents and other professional groups on topics such as title issues, agency issues, commercial and residential purchase and sale transactions, lien law and foreclosures.
Blake is a member of the Akron, Ohio, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations. Blake joined Day Ketterer as a Member in 2011 having previously practiced law in the firm of Oldham Kramer.
• The University of Akron School of Law, J.D. 1995
• Texas A&M University, B.A. 1990
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
• The Akron Bar Association Board of Directors, Treasure and Chair of the Finance Committee
• The University of Akron School of Law Alumni Association, Vice President and President Elect
• Ohio State Bar Association-Certified Specialist in Business, Commercial and Industrial Real Property Law; Appointed Member of the Real Property Specialization Board
• Wadsworth YMCA, Board of Directors
• United Way of Medina County, Board of Directors
• Junior Achievement of Northeast Ohio, Board of Directors
To reach Blake, please e-mail him at email@example.com or call him direct at 330.650.0017.