- Service Groups
- Our People
- Title Services
- News & Events
Michelle R. Reese
Michelle Reese is an associate in Day Ketterer’s Business Law, Workers’ Compensation, Litigation, and Labor and Employment Law Groups.
Michelle works with employers to manage workers’ compensation claims, including defending businesses in work-related injury claims before the Industrial Commission. With a background in managing OSHA matters, Michelle is able to work proactively in protecting your company from potential workers’ compensation claims and OSHA citations.
While in law school, Michelle served as a summer associate at the law firm of Smith Marshall, LLP in downtown Cleveland and as a law clerk at the City of Cleveland Department of Law. Prior to attending law school, Michelle worked as an Environmental Health and Safety Technician and was certified in Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER40).
As an active member of the Wadsworth community, where she lives with her husband and two children, Michelle has served on the 2014 Wadsworth Public Library’s Stakeholder Committee, and is a member of the Valley View Elementary PTO.
PUBLICATIONS AND SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Junior Leadership Medina County Business and Career Opportunities Day, Panelist, 2015, 2016
- Wadsworth High School Career Day, 2014, 2015
- Nanotechnology: Using Co-regulation to Bring Regulation of Modern Technologies into the 21st Century; Health Matrix: Journal of Law-Medicine; Vol. 23 Fall 2013, Issue 2
- Wadsworth Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Wadsworth Young Professionals, Vice President
- Wadsworth Public Library, Board of Trustees
- Stark County Bar Association, Law Day Committee, Member
COURTS AND BAR ASSOCIATIONS
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Akron Bar Association
- Medina County Bar Association
- Stark County Bar Association
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2013
- The University of Findlay, Bachelor of Science, Environmental Health and Safety Management, 2010
- The University of Akron, Associate of Science, Environmental Health and Safety Technology, 2006
To reach Michelle, please e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her directly at 330.458.2141.