- Home -
- Attorneys -
- Thomas E.
Thomas E. Hartnett
With over 18 years of experience, Tom regularly counsels financial institutions, national real estate developers and business owners on legal transactions involving industrial, commercial, and residential real estate properties.
Tom focuses his practice on real estate transactions including sales and acquisitions, securement of financing, 1031 tax exchanges, title insurance, and compliance with zoning regulations throughout Northeast Ohio.
Tom has worked with clients on new build, renovation and restoration projects, resulting in positive investments for both the developers and the community. He has appeared at public hearings on behalf of clients for proposed planned-use construction projects, and he has been instrumental in helping develop by-laws and regulations for residential neighborhood associations to preserve property aesthetics and character. Tom's experience also includes trial cases pertaining to real property and construction disputes.
Tom's practice also includes real estate matters related to the Oil & Gas industry. He handles title disputes, oil and gas lease issues, permitting, easement and pipeline concerns, municipal issues, and all other oil and gas related real estate and title matters.
In addition to his real estate practice, Tom actively manages the day-to-day operations and business development of Day Ketterer's title insurance agency, Executive Corner Title.
- The University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D. 1993
- University of Vermont, B.A. 1988
- The Stark County Association of Realtors
- The Ohio Land Title Association
- Vice Chairman, YMCA of Central Stark County
- Canton YMCA, Chairman of Board
- Community Arts Partners, former board member and legal counsel
- Graduate 18th Class, Leadership Stark County
- Pro Football Hall of Fame 2/5 Road Race, Past Chairman
- Past Chairman, YMCA of Central Stark County Finance Committee
- Past Chairman, Stark County Big Brother/Big Sister
To reach Tom, please e-mail him at email@example.com or call him direct at 330.458.2045.